Full Time , Sydney, NSW
Due to continued growth, market demand and the imminent launch of a host of exciting new products, we are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our Sydney team.
Full Time , Sydney, NSW
As an Account Executive at Clover, you will collaborate with our team to support our clients through the supply of our market-leading products and services for their water and civil infrastructure construction projects.
You will establish, build and maintain strong and enduring professional relationships with civil constructors, designers and asset owners across New South Wales.
Based in our Sydney office, the projects you will typically deliver will focus on the construction and renewal of water and civil infrastructure across New South Wales.
As well as collaborating with our team in preparing and delivering project quotations and tenders, you will be involved in various stages of project development: from identifying potential project opportunities, generating leads through market research and building strategic relationships with major industry stakeholders to ensure you are maximising opportunities within our network.
We are seeking an individual who has exceptional drive and tenacity as you will be creating and executing strategic plans to promote business growth. You will naturally have a track record in successfully identifying opportunities early, consulting with various levels of project stakeholders and closing deals.
This will be challenging but rewarding position, requiring someone highly motivated with excellent technical and commercial knowledge, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience in an Account Management or Business Development role within Australian water infrastructure or civil construction markets;
- Well established professional network within the water infrastructure or civil construction markets;
- Proven ability of establishing and developing relationships with key industry stakeholders by employing a proactive consultative solution-based approach to maximise sales outcomes;
- Highly developed communication, influencing skills;
- Technical knowledge of water infrastructure systems and experience in supplying pipes, fittings and ancillary products within the water infrastructure and/or civil construction industries would be highly regarded but is not essential.
What you will get
- You will be provided with a competitive salary package commensurate with your experience including motor vehicle allowance.
- Opportunities to work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the water and civil construction markets.
- A team of people who will invest in your career development.
- Contemporary office spaces featuring the latest in technological innovation.
Provide your CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience, using the form below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All communication is treated with strict confidentiality.
We are dedicated to creating a work environment that champions diversity, equity, and inclusion. Candidates of all genders, backgrounds and life experience are encouraged to become a part of our team.
Are you a recruiter?
We understand you work in a competitive industry and you will be tempted to contact us with potential candidates for this role. We respectfully request that you do not contact us regarding applicants for this role.
Join the dynamic and forward thinking team at Clover.