COVID-19 update, July 2021
July 26, 2021
As the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) continues to impact many people’s work and wider lives, our team are driven to maintain Clover’s usual high standards in service and supply excellence.
In Australia and around the world, we’re in the midst of continuous challenging and unprecedented circumstances.
At Clover, we’re working hard to overcome these changing challenges, while operating in line with recommendations from leading health professionals and government authorities.
As of July 2021, Clover continues to be well placed with stock and supply capabilities. Our product inventory and ability to source and fabricate products remains unaffected by the impact of COVID-19.
With recent restrictions introduced in Sydney and Melbourne, our Melbourne and Sydney operation continues to remain open for business. All operations and processes are completed in accordance with our company COVID Safe Plans to ensure that all government and health authority requirements are met. Our other branches across Australia continue to operate as normal.
With the recent NSW State Government announcement to cease all construction in the greater Sydney area, Clover remains committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers and the greater community so that we can continue to support our customers.
While striving to maintain business as usual, we have implemented processes designed to safeguard the health of every Clover team member, customer and supplier, along with our wider families and the community at large.
This includes new updates as of July 2021, in addition to a range of ongoing processes and practices, such as:
• Social distancing practices in accordance with recommendations from the Australian Government;
• Mandatory use of face coverings in our Victorian and Sydney operations, with strong recommendations for face coverings at our other centres;
• Appointment-only service for visitors to our Melbourne and Sydney office. Please call in advance (our warehouse remains open for contactless delivery and pick-up);
• Contactless facial temperature checks at all our sites nationally as a mandatory requirement for entry (we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone who works at, or visits, Clover sites);
• QR Code check-in is are in place in our Melbourne, Sydney and Western Australia branches;
• Stringent hygiene practices in all areas of our business operations and distribution centres;
• A number of internal measures to limit person-to-person contact is in place.
As a valued partner, we ask for your support in limiting the spread and effect of COVID-19, both at Clover and in the community.
You can assist by:
• Contacting our team to pre-arrange any customer pick-ups in advance;
• Adhering to any special requirements in delivery processes (such as social distancing) or notifying us in advance of any additional requirements you may have;
• Convenient video conferencing facilities are available to assist with virtual meetings where required;
• Avoiding all Clover sites if you feel unwell or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Instead, please contact our customer service team for assistance;
• Informing our customer service teams of concerns with any site that is affected by COVID-19.
We continue to monitor the latest information and will provide clear notification when circumstances change.
Please contact our local customer service teams if you have any questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time.