March 26, 2020
Although the coronavirus pandemic (due to COVID-19) is impacting many people’s work and wider lives, our team is driven to maintain Clover’s usual high standards in service and supply.
In Australia and around the world, we’re in the midst of challenging circumstances.
At Clover, we’re working hard to overcome these challenges, while operating in line with recommendations from leading health professionals and government authorities.
Clover is well placed with stock and supply capability. Our product inventory and ability to source and fabricate products remains unaffected by the impact of COVID-19.
While striving to maintain business as usual, we have implemented processes to safeguard the health of every Clover team member, customer and supplier, along with our wider families and the community at large.
- Social distancing practices in accordance with recommendations from the Australian Government.
- Stringent hygiene practices in all areas of our business operations and distribution centres.
- A number of internal measures to limit person-to-person contact.
We ask that customers and suppliers play a small role in supporting our response.
As a valued partner, we ask for your support in limiting the spread and effect of COVID-19, both at Clover and in the community.
You can assist by:
- Contacting our team to pre-arrange any customer pick-ups in advance.
- Adhering to any special requirements in delivery processes (such as social distancing) or notifying us in advance of any additional requirements you may have.
- Avoiding all Clover sites if you feel unwell or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Instead, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- Informing our customer service teams of concerns with any site that is affected by COVID-19.
We continue to monitor the latest information and will provide clear notification if our circumstances change.
Thank you for your ongoing support in this challenging time.