COVID-19 Response – Perth Update
February 4, 2021
Although the coronavirus pandemic (due to COVID-19) is impacting many people’s work and wider lives, our team is driven to maintain Clover’s usual high standards in service and supply excellence.
In Australia and around the world, we’re in the midst of challenging and unprecedented circumstances.
At Clover, we’re working hard to overcome these challenges, while operating in line with recommendations from leading health professionals and government authorities.
Clover continues to be well placed with stock and supply capability. Our product inventory and ability to source and fabricate products remains unaffected by the impact of COVID-19.
With recent restrictions introduced in the Perth, Western Australia region, our Wangara operation continues to remain open for business. All operations and processes are completed in accordance with our company COVID Safe Plan to ensure that all government and health authority requirements are met.
While striving to maintain business as usual, we have implemented processes to safeguard the health of every Clover team member, customer and supplier, along with our wider families and the community at large.
This includes a range of ongoing processes and practices, such as:
- Social distancing practices in accordance with recommendations from the Government and Health Authorities;
- Use of face masks as directed by Government and Health Authorities;
- Appointment-only service for visitors to our Wangara office. Please call in advance (our warehouse remains open for contactless delivery and pick-up);
- QR Codes in use for visitors to site;
- Contactless facial temperature checks at all our sites nationally as a mandatory requirement for entry (we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone who works at, or visits, Clover sites);
- Stringent hygiene practices in all areas of our business operations and distribution centres;
- A number of internal measures to limit person-to-person contact is in place.
We ask that our customers and suppliers play a small role in supporting our response.
As a valued partner, we ask for your support in limiting the spread and effect of COVID-19, both at Clover and in the wider community.
You can assist by:
- Contacting our team to pre-arrange any customer pick-ups in advance.
- Adhering to any special requirements in delivery processes (such as social distancing) or notifying us in advance of any additional requirements you may have.
- Avoiding all Clover sites if you feel unwell or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Instead, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- Informing our customer service teams of concerns with any site that is affected by COVID-19.
We continue to monitor the latest information and will provide clear notification if our circumstances change.
Please contact our local customer service teams if you have any questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support in this challenging time and we will keep you informed as changes arise.