Clover & PAM: Pushing the envelope in ductile iron pipe
March 14, 2021
We’re proud to announce that Clover is the exclusive Australian distributor for Saint-Gobain PAM Ductile Iron pipe products.
Drawing on over 160 years of heritage and a proven track record in the design and manufacture of world-class pipeline solutions, Saint-Gobain PAM is renowned as a global leader in quality ductile iron pipe systems.
We’re incredibly proud to announce a partnership that sees Clover as the exclusive Australian distributor of Saint-Gobain PAM DI pipe, including a suite of products featuring the innovative Zinalium® protective coating.
The product range consists of:
- Hydroclass® DI pipe: compliant with ASNZS/4020 and suitable for potable water applications, Hydroclass ductile iron pipes are cement mortar lined with a standard sulphate resistant (SR) Blast Furnace Cement (BFC) mortar. PAM Hydroclass DI pipes are available in DN100 to DN750 diameters.
- Integral® DI pipe: combines the best features of proven PAM DI pipeline systems with a unique design to provide high resistance to chemical abrasion in sewerage, slurry and aggressive wastewater applications. The Integral range is lined with calcium aluminate cement (CAC).
- Additionally, we also distribute a larger sized product range of Saint-Gobain PAM DI solutions, including ductile iron pipes ranging from DN800 to DN2200.
Both the Hydroclass and Integral DI product ranges feature Saint-Gobain PAM’s innovative Zinalium protective coating, which extends pipe lifetime and performance in ground while eliminating the need for polyethylene sleeving.
With a well-stocked local inventory of Saint-Gobain PAM DI pipe systems, each of these industry leading products is readily available for rapid delivery across the country.
First class technical support for world-class products
At Clover, we’re a highly experienced full-package provider of DI pipeline systems and solutions.
In addition to a broad product offering, we also offer comprehensive expertise, with senior team members representing on the Australian Standards Committee for Ductile Iron Pipe and fittings. We’re committed to helping you leverage that experience through detailed project planning and post-purchase technical support.
To assist you in getting the best possible performance from all Saint-Gobain PAM DI products, we offer:
- In-depth technical product presentations: depending on your location, we can either conduct an in-person session or an extensive videocall seminar in conjunction with representatives from Saint-Gobain PAM. By outlining the capabilities and configurable options for each product in our range, we support you to select the right pipeline system for your unique application and requirements.
- An on-site soil testing service: where service technicians can examine the soil at your site. By testing for soil properties and analysing the soil at your location, we can determine the most appropriate product for your specific application.
For more information on Saint-Gobain PAM products, or to make an enquiry or get a specific product quote, please contact your local Clover customer centre.