Full time , Sydney, NSW
Fast paced Warehouse Assistant role, supporting our customers in the delivery of water infrastructure projects across NSW.
Full time , Sydney, NSW
At Clover, our partnerships are a two-way street: we deliver on our promises, and help our customers deliver on theirs. As a Warehouse Assistant at Clover, you will be a part of our supply chain team and be responsible for the efficient operation of the warehouse including picking and packing, stock movement and general warehouse duties.
Based in our Sydney distribution centre, you will help ensure the accurate and on-time delivery of our products to our customers who include civil construction companies, major water utilities and local government agencies.
As a key member of our supply chain team, the key responsibilities of this role include;
- Accurately picking, packing and shipping high value products;
- Handling goods inward shipments and ensuring the accurate receipt of goods;
- Regular manual lifting;
- Regularly interacting with customers, delivery drivers and other internal stakeholders;
- Managing your time and exceeding service level expectations;
- Complying with all company policies, work health and safety guidelines;
This position requires routine manual lifting. You must be physically fit with no physical limitations that would impact your ability to perform your duties. Employment is subject to satisfactory medical assessment paid for by Clover.
Our passion is in our service: we surpass all standards, because our standard is to go the extra mile. We dedicate ourselves to navigating complex challenges that make a tangible difference for our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated experience operating in a busy pick and pack warehouse environment;
- Current LF class forklift licence with counter balance forklift experience is essential;
- You have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You go out of your way to deliver what you promise;
- Experience working with civil or commercial plumbing products would be advantageous but not essential.
What you will get
- You will be provided with a competitive salary package commensurate with your experience;
- Work within a close-knit talented team recognised as the market leaders within the industry;
- On the job training from a supportive team of people who will invest in your career development.;
- An immediate start is available for the right candidates.
All communication is treated with strict confidentiality.
Are you a recruiter?
We understand you work in a competitive industry and you will be tempted to contact us with potential candidates for this role. We respectfully request that you do not contact us regarding applicants for this role.
Join the dynamic and forward thinking team at Clover.