Client Services Officer
Full time , Sydney, NSW
Fast paced Client Services Officer role, supporting our customers in the delivery of water infrastructure projects across NSW.
Full time , Sydney, NSW
At Clover, our partnerships are a two-way street: we deliver on our promises, and help our customers deliver on theirs. As a Client Services Officer at Clover, you will collaborate with our client services team to assist our customers with the delivery of their water and wastewater infrastructure project requirements.
Based in our Sydney office, you will nurture strong and enduring professional relationships with our customers who include civil construction companies, major water utilities, local government agencies and other asset owners across.
Key responsibilities of this role include;
- Assisting customers with general enquiries, preparing quotations and sales orders;
- Co-ordinating project deliveries and providing advice on current order status;
- Providing exceptional customer service, product, pricing and technical assistance;
- Meeting customer deadlines and exceeding service level expectations;
- Managing your time and a willingness to take ownership of delivering customer’s needs.
Our passion is in our service: we surpass all standards, because our standard is to go the extra mile. We dedicate ourselves to navigating complex challenges that make a tangible difference for our customers.
This is a challenging but rewarding position, requiring someone highly motivated with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a customer service role preferably within a product related industry;
- Absolute commitment to providing unparalleled customer service and taking care of our most important asset – our customers;
- Excellent communication skills and an acute attention to detail;
- Ability to think on your feet, juggle priorities and employ creative problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to nurture strong customer relationships;
- Employing a proactive consultative solution-based approach to customer service;
- Literacy in the Microsoft Office software suite is advantageous (Excel/Word/Outlook);
- Knowledge of the water, civil or irrigation industries is advantageous, however not essential.
What you will get
- You will be provided with a competitive salary package commensurate with your experience;
- Work within a close-knit talented team recognised as the market leaders within the industry;
- On the job training from a supportive team of people who will invest in your career development.;
- An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to provide a cover letter along with your resume. Tell us about yourself and why you see working at Clover as a great fit for your future.
All communication is treated with strict confidentiality.
Are you a recruiter?
We understand you work in a competitive industry and you will be tempted to contact us with potential candidates for this role. We respectfully request that you do not contact us regarding applicants for this role.
Join the dynamic and forward thinking team at Clover.