Clover’s range of quality couplings and adaptors provide fast and permanent solutions for joining any pipe type in water, sewage, gas, fire and industrial applications.
Product Standards: AS/NZS4998
- Effective for all diameters
- Suitable for high and low pressures
Properties, Dimensions, & Standards
Couplings, Adaptors and Dismantling Joints
For use in pressure and non pressure potable, non-potable water, sewer and gas systems.
- Size Range: DN50 – DN2400
- Pressure Range: PN16 to PN40
- Features: Coupling ends capable of joining pipe with equal or differing outside diameters. Most fittings available with optional axial end restraint
- Types: Universal Couplings, Step Couplings, Flange Adaptors & End Caps
- Dismantling Joints – Restrained (Thrust) and Unrestrained (Non Thrust)
- Fastener Options: Stainless Steel, Galvanised & Sheraplex options