Clover spring hydrants are for use in below and above ground potable and non potable water applications. The valve provides access to a pipeline via a standpipe for fire fighting, flushing and scouring purposes.
Clover’s spring hydrants comply with AS/NZS 3952 and are compatible with a range of pipeline systems, including PVC, GRP, Ductile Iron, Polyethylene and Steel.
- High strength and impact resistant body and yoke manufactured from ductile iron.
- Thermally bonded polymeric coating for long life corrosion protection.
- Isolated stainless steel fasteners for corrosion protection.
- Light weight environmentally friendly design for safe and simple installation.
- Hydrostatically factory tested to guarantee field performance.
Size Range: DN80 & DN100
Allowable Operating Pressure: 1600kPa
Maximum Temperature: 40 C
Connections: AS4087 Fig B5 (Fig B6 Option available)
Certifications: AS/NZS 3952 and AS/NZS 4020
Product License: OMK22026
WSAA Appraisal: PA11/28
Lilac yoke option available for recycled water applications.
Swab type option available with removable internal components to allow full bore access to the pipeline for swab insertion and removal.
|1||Body||Ductile Iron AS1831 Fusion Coat AS/NZS4158|
|2||Dome||Copper Alloy DR AS1568|
|3||Spring||Stainless Steel ASTM A276|
|4||Seat Gasket||EPDM AS1646|
|5||Yoke||Ductile Iron AS1831Fusion Coat AS/NZS4158|
|6||Washer||Stainless Steel ASTM A276|
|7||Hex Nut||Stainless Steel ASTM A276|
|8||Bolt||Stainless Steel ASTM A276|
|10||Support Ring*||Stainless Steel ASTM A276|
* Removable support ring Swab hydrant only