Superlit GRP Jacking pipes are recognised for their high axial strength and corrosion resistance and are suitable for the trenchless construction and rehabilitation of underground water, wastewater and industrial pipelines.
- DN300 to DN3000 Diameters available
- SN20,000 to SN1,000,000 Ring Stiffness
- High Compressive Strength Suitable for Jacking Applications
- Flush Stainless Steel Coupling Design
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light Weight
Properties, Dimensions, & Standards
Trenchless technology is ideal for this scenario. It is designed for microtunnelling and jacking which utilises the attributes of the GRP composite materials. The GRP internal pipe surface provides a corrosion resistant barrier which is pressure rated, while the inner and outer layers of the composite provide the structural strength to withstand the often extreme forces required to jack the pipe.
GRP Jacking Pipe is suitable for use in pressure, non-pressure and trenchless applications for potable, non-potable, industrial, drainage and wastewater systems.
Product Standards: ISO 25780 & AS3571
Superlit GRP Jacking Pipe Sizes
- Size Range: DN300 – DN3000
- Stiffness: SN20,000 – SN1,000,000
- Lengths: 1m to 5.8m
- Product Range: Pipe, manhole connectors and an extensive range of fabricated fittings