Clover offers a range of streetware used for identification and access to underground services along with marker tapes, tools and equipment for use in potable and non-potable water and sewer systems.
- Potable and non potable water
- Used for identification and access to underground services
Used for identification and access to underground services.
- Surface Boxes: Hydrant, Valve, Meter and Service boxes with shrouds & base plates
- Markers: Posts, Reflectors and Kerb Markers
- Materials: Boxes – Ductile Iron, Cast Iron & Polypropylene
- Box Surrounds: Recycled Plastic & Concrete
- Colours: Wide range of colours available for both potable and non potable applications
Installation, Identification, Jointing and Testing
For use in potable, non-potable water and sewer pressure systems.
- Products: Ratchet Spanners, Tools, Tapping Machines, Bevellers, Test Plugs & Kits, Cable Covers, Marker Tapes – detectable and non detectable, Gasket Sets, Seals, Fasteners, Cements, Lubricants, Megapoxy, Petroleum Tapes and Pipe sleeves & tape