With today’s growing urban areas and busy, developed cities and towns, it is at times impractical to tackle a job with an open trench excavation approach. In some cases, it’s not practical to disrupt surface conditions to install, replace or repair underground piping systems.
- Extensive inventory available for immediate delivery
- Ideal for trenchless applications including micro tunnelling and slip lining
- Sizes from DN300 to DN4000
- Lengths up to 5.8m
- Jacking loads from 50 to 500 Gj/Ton
- Strong and corrosion resistant material
Properties, Dimensions, & Standards
Trenchless technology is ideal for this scenario. It is designed for microtunnelling and jacking which utilises the attributes of the GRP composite materials. The GRP internal pipe surface provides a corrosion resistant barrier which is pressure rated, while the inner and outer layers of the composite provide the structural strength to withstand the often extreme forces required to jack the pipe.
GRP Jacking Pipe is suitable for use in pressure, non-pressure and trenchless applications for potable, non-potable, industrial and sewer systems.
Product Standards: AS3571, ISO 10467, ISO 10639 & ISO 25780
Superlit GRP Jacking Pipe Sizes
- Size Range: DN300 – DN4000
- Jacking Force: Up to– 500 Gj/Ton Load
- Lengths: 1m to 5.8m
- Product Range: Pipe, manhole connectors and an extensive range of fabricated fittings